5-10 mm Float Glass Curved Tempered Glass
Description of Curved Tempered Glass
Curved tempered glass is heating the raw glass of float glass to softening, then bending the glass to the desired shape by self-weight or additional extrusion force, and then making it through uniform cooling. With high strength, the production mode of float glass curved tempered glass is just like that of Toughened Glass. After heating, the glass can produce compressive stress to enhance the strength of glass through rapid cooling. Therefore, the thick 5-10 mm curved tempered glass has the same strength design value as the tempered glass, and its special shape makes it better than the tempered glass to resist wind pressure, like used in the Glass Balustrade. Besides, security and broken way of curved tempered glass, fine particles obtuse angle no harm to human body. Heat-resistant impact has good thermal shock resistance, and as tempered glass can be kept well within the range of temperature difference between 220 and 250. The curved glass can be made as the Laminated Glass, double glazing Insulated Glass Unit.
1. 30 years of experiences in glass manufacturing and exporting.
2. Advanced production lines from Germany, Korea and Taiwan.
3. Top quality glass with CE/3C certificate, exporting to more 60 countries.
4. Provide best price, good quality and fast delivery.
5. Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services.
6. Commercial building glass widely use for Hotel, Casino, Universities, airport etc.
1-Samples are available for you.
2-We can print Code on the mirror back as your requirement
3-Professional export knowledge can guarantee our deal smoothly.
Looking for ideal Curved Tempered Glass Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Clear Glass Curved Tempered Glass are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of 5-10 Mm Curved Tempered Glass. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Tempered Glass > Glass Balustrade